[MSWin32] I need help with RT#98976

From:
Paul "LeoNerd" Evans
Date:
September 29, 2014 14:42
Subject:
[MSWin32] I need help with RT#98976
Message ID:
20140929154222.0e8b5398@shy.leonerd.org.uk

t/22timeout.t is failing on MSWin32, and as is typical with such
failures I have no idea why nor have direct access to any resource to
test this with.

Can anyone offer assistance? This is a dual-life core module so it's
currently breaking blead.

-----

Additionally, I keep thinking it would be nice if we had a more formal
request mechanism for "I need help with $^O" for various values, where
the requester doesn't have access to an OS they need to fix things on,
or a domain expert with some knowledge to help.

--
Paul "LeoNerd" Evans

leonerd@leonerd.org.uk
http://www.leonerd.org.uk/  |  https://metacpan.org/author/PEVANS