Re: Bad IO::Socket::IP test?

From:
George Greer
Date:
September 27, 2014 04:01
Re: Bad IO::Socket::IP test?
Message ID:
alpine.LFD.2.11.1409262358370.17828@drei.m-l.org
On Thu, 18 Sep 2014, Steve Hay wrote:

> I haven't seen this failure running tests manually on my own machine,
> but I'm aware of the smoke failure and have already raised a ticket
> for it on rt.cpan.org:
>
> https://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=98951

That ticket was superceded by RT#98976.  Since this has been failing so
long I committed a 'skip_all' for MSWin32. (One person even mailed me
directly asking to stop the spam of smoker reports.)  I wanted to make it
a TODO but given the test does a 'die' when it fails I made it a
'skip_all' instead.

Hopefully I got all the CUSTOMIZED stuff right this time.

--
George Greer