Re: [perl #121392] use VERSION MODULE should not be considered legal

From:
Andreas Koenig
Date:
September 25, 2014 06:03
Re: [perl #121392] use VERSION MODULE should not be considered legal
Message ID:
87zjdonsoe.fsf@k85.linux.bogus

 rs> * bulk88 via RT <perlbug-followup@perl.org> [2014-09-24T21:42:18]
 >> On Tue Sep 23 18:36:36 2014, jkeenan wrote:
 >> >
 >> > This ticket has not generated any discussion since it was file 6+
 >> > months ago.  Comments?
 >>
 >> I'd keep it since it is DWIM.

 rs> I'd see it removed for the opposite reason:  I don't think anyone who writes
 rs> "use 2.0 Moose" means anything other than "I am confused or trying to confuse."

+1

--
andreas