Re: [perl #121392] use VERSION MODULE should not be considered legal

From:
Ricardo Signes
Date:
September 25, 2014 02:35
Re: [perl #121392] use VERSION MODULE should not be considered legal
Message ID:
20140925023537.GA15843@cancer.codesimply.com
* bulk88 via RT <perlbug-followup@perl.org> [2014-09-24T21:42:18]
> On Tue Sep 23 18:36:36 2014, jkeenan wrote:
> >
> > This ticket has not generated any discussion since it was file 6+
> > months ago.  Comments?
>
> I'd keep it since it is DWIM.

I'd see it removed for the opposite reason:  I don't think anyone who writes
"use 2.0 Moose" means anything other than "I am confused or trying to confuse."

--
rjbs