[perl #121392] use VERSION MODULE should not be considered legal

From:
Father Chrysostomos via RT
Date:
September 24, 2014 02:12
Subject:
[perl #121392] use VERSION MODULE should not be considered legal
Message ID:
rt-4.0.18-2994-1411524756-760.121392-15-0@perl.org
On Tue Sep 23 18:36:36 2014, jkeenan wrote:
> This ticket has not generated any discussion since it was file 6+
> months ago.  Comments?

I’ve known about this ‘feature’ for a long time.  It’s kind of fun to use it in JAPHs, but I don’t mind if it goes.  I had concluded that I would rip it out if it got in the way of a bug fix, but leave it otherwise.  However, if someone else wants to remove it, that’s fine.

--

Father Chrysostomos

---
via perlbug:  queue: perl5 status: open