Re: What should NV_PRESERVES_UV et al be set to for USE_LONG_DOUBLE builds with MinGW?

From:
sisyphus1
Date:
September 20, 2014 02:46
Re: What should NV_PRESERVES_UV et al be set to for USE_LONG_DOUBLE builds with MinGW?
Message ID:
9AA0CFE9F25040C683E37B7F94AD0E4D@OwnerPC311012
Hi Steve,

Just looking at the patch you posted, and you've got:

+    $opt{nvsize} = 12;

Even for the 80-bit long double, the usual thing (on linux, at least) is to
specify a value of 16 since that's how many bytes are actually allocated to
it.

Sadly, I don't think that changing it to 16 is going to solve any of your
issues, but I'd be delighted if I was wrong about that.

Cheers,
Rob