Re: What should NV_PRESERVES_UV et al be set to for USE_LONG_DOUBLEbuilds with MinGW?

From:
Jarkko Hietaniemi
Date:
September 19, 2014 23:52
Re: What should NV_PRESERVES_UV et al be set to for USE_LONG_DOUBLEbuilds with MinGW?
Message ID:
541CC1BD.2030407@iki.fi
On Friday-201409-19, 19:47, sisyphus1@optusnet.com.au wrote:
> I take it this is what it appears to be - ie a complaint that some version
> number has an unacceptable format ?
> And it happens on the 64-bit long double build, but not the 32-bit long
> double build ?

Could be.  Or, alternatively, it tells that Perl is very very confused
about what floating point it is using (the error comes from vutil.c).
Managed to run into this more than once when shoehorning the quadmath
support in.