Re: [perl #122558] Questions on list archives

From:
Glenn Golden
Date:
September 14, 2014 16:30
Re: [perl #122558] Questions on list archives
Message ID:
20140914162959.GE524@huh.zplane.com
James E Keenan via RT <perlbug-followup@perl.org> [2014-09-14 09:10:51 -0700]:

> I just now subscribed from a new email address and got a reply which looks
> much like that one.

I'm glad it was reproducible, because this has been a monumentally bad week
for me submitting bug reports on non-reproducible problems. :)

> I sent an email to perl5-porters-faq@perl.org and got a response that
> contained "p5pfaq - The perl 5 porters FAQ" as you did.  But when
> I search Perl 5 blead for the string "p5pfaq", I get nothing.  So this is
> a document that either never was part of Perl 5 core or was removed.
>
> I suspect this is more of a problem with lists.perl.org than with
> perl5-porters.

OK.

Is there an action item for me here (e.g., submitting a follow-up ticket to
another organization)?  As a rank newcomer to p5p, I really don't have a clear
idea of how p5p relates to lists.perl.org.  So if you need me to folllow up
'externally' so to speak, please point me to the proper place for doing so
and I'll be happy to comply.