[perl #122558] Questions on list archives

From:
James E Keenan via RT
Date:
September 14, 2014 16:10
Subject:
[perl #122558] Questions on list archives
Message ID:
rt-4.0.18-2105-1410711051-381.122558-15-0@perl.org
On Sun Sep 14 07:51:56 2014, gdg@zplane.com wrote:

> Here's the sequence of events leading to that FAQ:
>
> Excerpt from the auto-reply received when I subscribed (which was 09-
> Aug-2014):

I just now subscribed from a new email address and got a reply which looks much like that one.

[snip]

> Send mail to the following for info and FAQ for this list:
>    <perl5-porters-info@perl.org>
>    <perl5-porters-faq@perl.org>

I sent an email to perl5-porters-faq@perl.org and got a response that contained "p5pfaq - The perl 5 porters FAQ" as you did.  But when I search Perl 5 blead for the string "p5pfaq", I get nothing.  So this is a document that either never was part of Perl 5 core or was removed.

I suspect this is more of a problem with lists.perl.org than with perl5-porters.

--
James E Keenan (jkeenan@cpan.org)

---
via perlbug:  queue: perl5 status: open