Re: [perl #122252] locale: monetary: international currency formatting(POSIX.1-2008)

From:
Karl Williamson
Date:
September 11, 2014 17:14
Re: [perl #122252] locale: monetary: international currency formatting(POSIX.1-2008)
Message ID:
5411D85F.4060205@khwilliamson.com
On 09/10/2014 09:47 PM, Andrew Fresh wrote:
> I sent this once before, but somehow it seems it got lost and didn't
> make it to RT.  So, trying again.
>
> On Tue, Jul 29, 2014 at 01:05:52PM -0700, H. Merijn Brand via RT wrote:
>> Suggest a patch as you did before, but now also suggest the patch for
>> the Glossary, and - if applicable - the text in config_h.SH
>>
>> I'll rework the into the files that generate Configure and the Glossary
>

> I finally had time to get back to this.  I apologize for the delay.  I
> *think* I got it right, did spend a bit of time trying figure out how
> metaconfig worked but failed, so a direct patch of Glossary it is.
>
> Let me know.

p5p will deal with metaconfig.  Sorry you wasted time on that.

I haven't the time right now to look at your patch in detail.  But I did
(with very minor revisions to get it to pass tests) start a smoke-me
running.  You can see the results here:
http://perl.develop-help.com/?b=smoke-me%2Fkhw-locale