DAVEM TPF grant#2 report #44, #45

From:
Dave Mitchell
Date:
September 8, 2014 14:32
Subject:
DAVEM TPF grant#2 report #44, #45
Message ID:
20140908143230.GZ5204@iabyn.com
(this report covers 2 weeks)

Apart from diagnosing a BBC raised against a recent commit of mine (turns
out it wasn't my fault :-), I spent the vast majority of my time in the
last two weeks making the op_private OP flags and data be auto-generated
from a single consistent source. This work is is now more or less
finished, and is currently smoking.

2014/08/25
     4:34 make op_private flag definitions be auto-generated
     0:30 process p5p mailbox

2014/08/26
     4:31 make op_private flag definitions be auto-generated

2014/08/27
     6:49 make op_private flag definitions be auto-generated

2014/08/28
     2:10 make op_private flag definitions be auto-generated

2014/08/29
     7:42 make op_private flag definitions be auto-generated

2014/09/01
     3:25 process p5p mailbox

2014/09/02
     2:02 process p5p mailbox
     3:52 [perl #122666] Bleadperl v5.21.1-120-g34dadc6 breaks SYOHEX/Text-Xslate-3.3.3.tar.gz
     2:45 make op_private flag definitions be auto-generated

2014/09/03
     0:19 process p5p mailbox
     6:18 make op_private flag definitions be auto-generated

2014/09/04
     0:46 process p5p mailbox
     5:48 make op_private flag definitions be auto-generated

2014/09/05
     1:02 process p5p mailbox

SUMMARY:
      3:52 [perl #122666] Bleadperl v5.21.1-120-g34dadc6 breaks SYOHEX/Text-Xslate-3.3.3.tar.gz
     40:37 make op_private flag definitions be auto-generated
      8:04 process p5p mailbox
    ------
     52:33 TOTAL (HH::MM)

--
"But Sidley Park is already a picture, and a most amiable picture too.
The slopes are green and gentle. The trees are companionably grouped at