Distributions

From:
H.Merijn Brand
Date:
September 7, 2014 08:20
Subject:
Distributions
Message ID:
20140907102034.287801fc@pc09.procura.nl
I have been too busy to be able to ship 5.20.0 for HP-UX, but I think
that I can make some for that now. Another reason was that not all the
modules I ship did work out-of-the-box for 5.20.0 when it was released.

One of the fails is still a FAIL: Devel::Size

1. What is the estimated date for 5.20.1

2. Any release plan for a working Devel::Size?

If 5.20.1 is withing grasp, I'll wait for that and not double my effort
If it will take another few months I'll just build 5.20.0 without
Devel::Size

using perl5.00307 .. 5.19   porting perl5 on HP-UX, AIX, and openSUSE