Re: Question on IO:Socket::connected() potential enhancement

From:
Glenn Golden
Date:
September 6, 2014 00:03
Re: Question on IO:Socket::connected() potential enhancement
Message ID:
20140906000318.GF518@huh.zplane.com
Question: I'm putting together a detailed writeup on this topic, but it's
turned out to be pretty long.  Should it be posted as an attachment rather
than inlining t?  (Just asking because I know some MLs don't like attachments.)

It's just ascii text of normal posting width, so there's no reason it can't
be inlined, only that it's 200+ lines.  Thought maybe less annoying as an
attachment.