develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from August 2014

Re: Perl 5.21.3 has been released.

From:
Peter Martini
Date:
Re: Perl 5.21.3 has been released.
Message ID:
0434AF5D-82E1-4111-8B31-5477C971E63D@gmail.com

> On Aug 21, 2014, at 11:36, Randy Stauner <rwstauner@cpan.org> wrote:
>
> Thanks for your hard work!
>
> > We are thrilled to announce version 21.3,
> > the 4th development release of version 19 of Perl 5.
>
> Is that a template bug or a copy/paste error?

A bit of both.  The template had '19' instead of VERSION, and I copy/pasted the whole thing without noticing that part.  My first commit after release was to update the template :-)

Been kicking myself all day over not catching that til after I hit send!