develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from August 2014

[perl #122558] Questions on list archives

From:
Ask Bjoern Hansen via RT
Date:
August 20, 2014 16:20
Subject:
[perl #122558] Questions on list archives
Message ID:
rt-4.0.18-3049-1408406455-425.122558-15-0@perl.org
On Mon Aug 18 16:46:55 2014, gdg@zplane.com wrote:

> Somewhat related question: There's another archive at
>
> http://grokbase.com/g/perl/perl5-porters
>
> which is up to date. But I've noticed that it nearly always takes a
> few hours (sometimes overnight) before messages I (and others) have posted to
> the list appear there.

We don't have anything to do with that archive, as far as I know.

When posts don't go to the list promptly it's because they ended up in manual moderation which usually takes 12-48 hours.

Ask

---
via perlbug:  queue: perl5 status: open