develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from August 2014

Re: [OT] Dirty YAPC::2013 money [was: NWCLARK TPF grant report #102]

From:
bulk88
Date:
Re: [OT] Dirty YAPC::2013 money [was: NWCLARK TPF grant report #102]
Message ID:
BLU436-SMTP46DEDE7FB5B2AC7C1EA8F3DFD40@phx.gbl
Aristotle Pagaltzis wrote:
> Hi Nicholas,
>
> * Nicholas Clark <nick@ccl4.org> [2013-10-03 15:45]:
>>
>> Otherwise the central bankers win. And we don't want that. :-(
>
> I wonder, what with the situation and all, whether that would still
> work?
>
> I have been keeping this email around in order to remember this when the
> time came. This call needs broadcasting somewhere(s) with more reach if
> it is to happen successfully.
>
> In any case I’ll be bringing my 70 along.
>
> Regards,

If nobody from Ukraine ( http://act.yapc.eu/ye2014/search?country=ua )
wants them, I'll buy a reasonable amount of them for USD. Hopefully my
pile of them will still be usable in the near future and Ukraine wont be
issuing a 100 Trillion Foo note any time soon
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2009/mar/25/trillion-dollar-rescue-plan