develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from March 2014

Re: RFC: add discouragement warning to perl threads documentation

From:
Steffen Mueller
Date:
March 4, 2014 18:32
Re: RFC: add discouragement warning to perl threads documentation
Message ID:
53161C1B.2030608@cpan.org
On 03/04/2014 05:04 PM, Christian Walde wrote:
> The reason i asked the question you
> quoted is that Leonerd and xdg might be writing documentation that will
> include the message of the patch in a better form, thus bringing the
> same benefit and making this one superfluous.

I think a more thorough overhaul of the respective documentation makes a
lot more sense and the points you're raising should certainly be
included in the considerations.

--Steffen