develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from March 2014

[perl #116483] migrate t/ from custom TAP generation

From:
James E Keenan via RT
Date:
March 4, 2014 00:51
Subject:
[perl #116483] migrate t/ from custom TAP generation
Message ID:
rt-4.0.18-310-1393894308-1816.116483-15-0@perl.org
On Thu Feb 27 18:43:20 2014, jkeenan wrote:

> The 6 files above all appear to have been "handled", i.e., they were
> either converted to using t/test.pl or a comment was added stating why
> they were specifically not converted to t/test.pl.
>
> Hence, I don't see anything more to be done on this ticket.
>
> If you disagree with that judgment, please speak up.  Otherwise, I
> will close the ticket within 7 days.

Closing as per schedule.  If we find any other files using hand-rolled print statements for testing that could reasonably be converted to using t/test.pl, we'll JFDI.

Thank you very much.
Jim Keenan

---
via perlbug:  queue: perl5 status: open