develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from March 2014

Re: RFC: add discouragement warning to perl threads documentation-V2

From:
James E Keenan
Date:
March 2, 2014 23:45
Re: RFC: add discouragement warning to perl threads documentation-V2
Message ID:
20140302234538.25282.qmail@lists-nntp.develooper.com
On 3/2/14 6:02 PM, Christian Walde wrote:
> Based on the feedback provided by leont and aristotle i have made the
> following changes:
>
> - merged the third and fourth bullet point, largely eradicating the
> third one
> - amended the closing note to point out various other methods to ask the
> community about
> - fixed typos pointed out by Michael McClimon
> - fixed a wording issue in the commit message
>
> The doc patch is now slightly smaller, which is good, and hopefully also
> more accurate and less contentious. Please review and let me know if
> there are further issues. :)

I'm attaching a patch which I hope offers some stylistic polishing of
Christian's revised patch.  No change of content intended.

Thank you very much.
Jim Keenan