develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from March 2014

Re: RFC: add discouragement warning to perl threads documentation

From:
Christian Walde
Date:
March 2, 2014 17:39
Re: RFC: add discouragement warning to perl threads documentation
Message ID:
op.xb3vbalhydyjqt@digitizedsqueak
On Sun, 02 Mar 2014 15:23:38 +0100, Michael McClimon
<michael@mcclimon.org> wrote:

> I don't have any substantial comments on the content, but
> "implementation" is spelled incorrectly (as
> 'imeplementation') on lines 29 and 83 of the patch.

Thanks for pointing that out, will fix it in the next proposal of the
patch i put out. :)

--
With regards,
Christian Walde