develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from February 2014

Re: In-test response to a change in the meaning of -T

From:
Steffen Mueller
Date:
February 10, 2014 10:22
Re: In-test response to a change in the meaning of -T
Message ID:
52F8A865.3090108@cpan.org
On 02/10/2014 11:13 AM, Peter Rabbitson wrote:
> Since I ran across taint fixups recently, I decided to take a look at
> this more in depth. The result is [1], figured it is worth sharing. The
> concept can very well be encapsulated into Test::More::WithTaint or
> somesuch, and anyone who fails a tainted test can be told to 'just add a
> use X' without having to change any code at all.

I would like something like that. At the same time, that could is pretty
damn nasty. :)

--Steffen