Re: [perl #120626] Bleadperl v5.19.6-22-gebdc880 breaks GWILLIAMS/RDF-Trine-1.007.tar.gz

From:
Father Chrysostomos
Date:
January 29, 2014 05:51
Re: [perl #120626] Bleadperl v5.19.6-22-gebdc880 breaks GWILLIAMS/RDF-Trine-1.007.tar.gz
Message ID:
20140129055124.2044.qmail@lists-nntp.develooper.com
I wrote, in response to Matthew Horsfall:
> (I suspect its use of call_sv is buggy and that the commit that
> supposedly broke it is a red herring.)

It is likely that, since require() does not use the existing stack,
the stack at the offending call to Data::Clone::clone() is smaller
than it used to be, requiring a clone callback to reallocated
the stack.

Indeed, Data::Clone does not protect against stack reallocation during
callbacks.

RDF::Trine does not depend on Data::Clone, so I do not know which of
its dependencies has a similar bug.  If I do not get a chance, could
you try running whichever of its tests is failing through valgrind
(presuming it fails for you)?