[perl #77672] backticks capture text printed to stdout when working with multiple threads on windows

From:
Tony Cook via RT
Date:
January 29, 2014 03:15
Subject:
[perl #77672] backticks capture text printed to stdout when working with multiple threads on windows
Message ID:
rt-4.0.18-17285-1390965341-1225.77672-15-0@perl.org
On Sun Jan 19 21:51:29 2014, tonyc wrote:
> I've attached a patch which fixes this by avoiding the redirect in the
> current process.
> I'll apply it in a couple of days unless someone notices a bug in it.

Pushed a cleaned up version to smoke-me/tonyc/backticks2

Tony

---
via perlbug:  queue: perl5 status: open