Re: [perl #121078] perlrun -M documentation minor error

From:
Marc Lehmann
Date:
January 26, 2014 22:02
Re: [perl #121078] perlrun -M documentation minor error
Message ID:
20140126220200.GA517@schmorp.de
On Sat, Jan 25, 2014 at 10:26:59PM -0800, Abigail via RT <perlbug-followup@perl.org> wrote:

> However, let's keep in mind Perl is used by a lot of people for which
> English isn't their native language, and are struggling with it.

Sorry, but this has nothing to do with people "struggling" with some
non-native language - claiming so is just chauvinist bullshit and probably
indicates a severe incompetence at handling english yourself (just because
you read it one way doesn't mean your reading is the only valid one).

I wish perl bug reports wouldn't be answered by supremacist people who
have nothing better to do than to insult others.

It certainly makes it hard to be constructive in such an atmosphere.

      ----==-- _       generation
      --==---/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /      schmorp@schmorp.de