Re: Perl 5.18.2 binary kits for OpenVMS available

From:
Craig A. Berry
Date:
January 13, 2014 17:48
Re: Perl 5.18.2 binary kits for OpenVMS available
Message ID:
CA+vYcVz865kRq8SqMADaOoV9uiPwNLnJx-eOifUN8bh-p2C+aA@mail.gmail.com
On Mon, Jan 13, 2014 at 11:02 AM, H.Merijn Brand <h.m.brand@xs4all.nl> wrote:
> On Wed, 08 Jan 2014 19:20:34 -0600, "Craig A. Berry"
> <craigberry@mac.com> wrote:
>
>> Installation kits for OpenVMS Alpha and OpenVMS I64 v8.3 and later are available at:
>
> I've taken the liberty to promote this on perlmonks:
> http://www.perlmonks.org/?node_id=1070434
>
> Thanks for your work

Thanks for the publicity.  My kits don't have as many extra goodies
and options as yours do, so I still have a ways to go to catch up with
you!