RE: Perl 5.18.2 binary kits for OpenVMS available

From:
Carl Friedberg
Date:
January 9, 2014 04:58
RE: Perl 5.18.2 binary kits for OpenVMS available
Message ID:
2F425CE210C6184DB95C615A73AA724B6DF04A31@bourne.esb.com
Craig,

Thanks for getting this out (and so quickly)!

Happy New Year,

Carl

Carl Friedberg
www.esb.com