Re: Who wants to own ExtUtils::Manifest?

From:
H.Merijn Brand
Date:
January 6, 2014 06:59
Re: Who wants to own ExtUtils::Manifest?
Message ID:
20140106075937.39a728a5@pc09.procura.nl
On Mon, 06 Jan 2014 01:32:15 -0500, brian d foy <brian.d.foy@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Who wants to own ExtUtils::Manifest?
>
> I was cleaning up some stuff in Randy Kobes account today and noticed
> he was the modulelist owner of the module (although it's now ADOPTME).
>
> The module is being actively maintained, so that's not a problem, but
> it has no lead maintainer and I'd like to get it out of ADOPTME, the
> current primary owner.

https://metacpan.org/release/ExtUtils-Manifest shows FLORA (Florian
Ragwitz) as current lead.

META.yml shows conflicting info (no flora):

---
abstract: 'utilities to write and check a MANIFEST file'
author:
  - 'Andreas Koenig <andreas.koenig@anima.de>'
  - 'Michael G Schwern <schwern@pobox.com>'
  - 'Randy Kobes <r.kobes@uwinnipeg.ca>'
  - 'The Perl 5 Porters'

dist.ini shows (which logically leads to the above yml and json):

name    = ExtUtils-Manifest
version = 1.63
author  = Andreas Koenig <andreas.koenig@anima.de>
author  = Michael G Schwern <schwern@pobox.com>
author  = Randy Kobes <r.kobes@uwinnipeg.ca>
author  = The Perl 5 Porters
license = Perl_5
copyright_holder = Andreas Koenig

using perl5.00307 .. 5.19   porting perl5 on HP-UX, AIX, and openSUSE