RE: leak in const_av_xsub?

From:
bulk 88
Date:
January 6, 2014 00:12
RE: leak in const_av_xsub?
Message ID:
COL126-W31FF3C8EAAC496AF03E2F5DFB70@phx.gbl

> Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2014 14:15:32 +0000
> To: perl5-porters@perl.org
> From: sprout@cpan.org
> Subject: Re: leak in const_av_xsub?
>
> Thank you for finding that.  That is indeed a leak.
>
> ./miniperl -Ilib -le 'warn $$; use constant foo => 1..3; while(1){ scalar &foo }'
>
> > I'm in the process of optimizing const_av_xsub ATM.
>
> I will wait before fixing it, then.  Unless you want to
> include it in your refactoring.

Ok, so I'll add mortaling. Still working the refactoring.
"is join("-", eval "&yarrow"), '4-5-6', 'calling const list with &';"
failed in op/gv.t at one point due to my mistakes but I fixed it. I'm not sure
whether to include a dozen (yes a dozen) asserts in the final version or if
they didn't trip on DEBUGGING, remove them for final commit since they
 are useless once the stack handling is figured out?