develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from December 2013

Devel::PPPort upstream status

From:
Ricardo Signes
Date:
December 17, 2013 00:22
Devel::PPPort upstream status
Message ID:
20131217002236.GA13130@cancer.codesimply.com
Marcus:

I sent you an email about this in June (and I think later) but I haven't heard
back.  Maybe I got spam-trapped!  I'm cc'ing p5p now, since I know you seem to
get that mail.

Devel::PPPort is upstream CPAN.  It's got some outstanding patches against it
to keep the blead version working.

It'd be nice to get those in an official release -- but I wonder whether this
isn't the sort of thing where upstream blead might not make more sense, anyway.
Please let me know.  My inclination is to make this upstream = blead.

--
rjbs