develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from December 2013

[perl #120670] Perl headers severely warn on format strings on GCC C++11 -Wliteral-suffix

From:
bulk88 via RT
Date:
December 14, 2013 01:27
Subject:
[perl #120670] Perl headers severely warn on format strings on GCC C++11 -Wliteral-suffix
Message ID:
rt-4.0.18-23417-1386984456-553.120670-15-0@perl.org
On Tue Dec 10 14:52:50 2013, tonyc wrote:
> The attached fixes all the core headers.

I'm not in a position to test this patch. I'll assume all of literal suffix format string warning in the headers was fixed, and not just the line numbers in my sample from a 5.14 perl trying to compile an XS library. So don't wait for confirmation from me that this patch fixes the warnings.

bulk88 ~ bulk88 at hotmail.com

---
via perlbug:  queue: perl5 status: open