develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from November 2013

Re: [perl #119089] Shared references (threads::shared) disappear onsub return

From:
Dave Mitchell
Date:
November 15, 2013 10:57
Re: [perl #119089] Shared references (threads::shared) disappear onsub return
Message ID:
20131115105650.GH10295@iabyn.com
On Thu, Nov 14, 2013 at 04:14:37PM -0800, Tony Cook via RT wrote:
> On Fri Oct 04 06:10:26 2013, dom wrote:
> > Hmm, I can't see the subsequent question from Dave on this ticket. I'd
> > be interested in knowing about it even if there isn't an answer for it
> > yet, since this patch is queued for a Debian point release update in a
> > bid to fix the original regression. If there are sufficient remaining
> > uncertainties about the patch, it may be better to revert it before the
> > point release.
>
> I think he meant:
>
> https://rt.perl.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=119089#txn-1243579

There was a followup from Nicholas which doesn't seem to have made it into
the RT ticket:

--
Red sky at night - gerroff my land!
Red sky at morning - gerroff my land!