develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from November 2013

Re: Padlist NULL pointer?

From:
Marc Lehmann
Date:
November 5, 2013 14:39
Re: Padlist NULL pointer?
Message ID:
20131105143902.GA4075@schmorp.de
On Sat, Nov 02, 2013 at 07:58:25PM -0000, Father Chrysostomos <sprout@cpan.org> wrote:
> Marc Lehmann wrote:
> > I don't like the while loop, but I can't see how one can be avoided. I
> > wonder if I could just steal the pad at CvDEPTH + 1 by null'ing it.
>
> Yes, I think that would work.

Thanks, I will contemplate about this then.

On Sat, Nov 02, 2013 at 06:55:11PM -0600, Darin McBride <dmcbride@cpan.org> wrote:
> I've extracted your cvs tree, and installed it to my 5.18.1 perl. It continues
> to pass all my tests, including the one that was dying consistently.
> ("continues" == "I've been testing the earlier patches by FC as well.")

Thanks, it's been released as Coro 6.32 now.

      ----==-- _       generation
      --==---/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /      schmorp@schmorp.de