develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from November 2013

Re: Smoke failures

From:
Dave Mitchell
Date:
November 4, 2013 16:33
Re: Smoke failures
Message ID:
20131104163306.GD2176@iabyn.com
On Thu, Oct 31, 2013 at 10:28:09AM +0100, Johan Vromans wrote:
> I think the smoke testing procedures can use a bit of fixing and
> polishing. If someone is willing to pay attention (Dave M?) please
> contact me and I can send logfiles and other information.

I'm afraid I have no involvement with the smoke infrastructure, but
I believe that the people who do will be looking into this.

My job is just to look at smoke failures and try to fix them (which I do
from time to time, but unfortunately not nearly often enough :-( )

--
My get-up-and-go just got up and went.