develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from November 2013

Re: Padlist NULL pointer?

From:
Darin McBride
Date:
November 3, 2013 00:55
Re: Padlist NULL pointer?
Message ID:
1846730.serEM6lr4W@naboo
On Saturday November 2 2013 8:47:44 PM Marc Lehmann wrote:
> That passes my testsuite for 5.18 down to 5.8 (just like the old code...),
> and I hope Darin can test it to see if it actually works.

I've extracted your cvs tree, and installed it to my 5.18.1 perl. It continues
to pass all my tests, including the one that was dying consistently.
("continues" == "I've been testing the earlier patches by FC as well.")

I've not got an extensive enough test case to look for memory leaks or any of
your other concerns, Marc.

Thanks everyone!