Re: Padlist NULL pointer?

From:
Zefram
Date:
October 30, 2013 10:39
Re: Padlist NULL pointer?
Message ID:
20131030103935.GL21945@fysh.org
Darin McBride wrote:
>What I've noticed is that depth is 8, and svp[7] is 0x0.  So, unsurprisingly,
>this crashes.  But then the question is, why is it allocated (within
>PadlistMAX(padlist) ), but NULL?

The representation of pads changed substantially in 5.18.  Chances are
that the nullness is an interaction between the new pad system and
Coro's dynamic stack swapping, for which Coro will need an update.
You'll need to apply a debugger to figure out exactly how you get to
the crashing state, and how it differs from 5.16.

-zefram