Re: [perl #120314] t/re/fold_grind.t spews tons of "Attempt to freetemp prematurely" warnings on DEBUGGING but ultimately passes

From:
Peter Martini
Date:
October 29, 2013 14:20
Re: [perl #120314] t/re/fold_grind.t spews tons of "Attempt to freetemp prematurely" warnings on DEBUGGING but ultimately passes
Message ID:
CAFyW6MRJWoXKuUr9=fo6KSehOtoKJBH50+AP6gCBgfoqGytztA@mail.gmail.com
On Sat, Oct 26, 2013 at 5:27 AM, Father Chrysostomos via RT
<perlbug-followup@perl.org> wrote:

> I suppose so, but we would still have to shift defines around for Mac OS X, as
> mach-o/dyld.h includes stdbool.h.  (stdbool.h support was added for its sake; see
> <http://www.nntp.perl.org/group/perl.perl5.porters/;msgid=20110914202736.GN23881@plum.flirble.org>).

Can we instead move S_set_caret_X from perl.c to, say, caretx.c, and
the dependency on mach-o/dyld.h and stdbool.h with it?  That way we
could turn off I_STDBOOL for testing builds without worrying about
special casing Mac OS X.

I'd have a patch attached if I had a better idea for a name :-)