Re: [perl #120314] t/re/fold_grind.t spews tons of "Attempt to freetemp prematurely" warnings on DEBUGGING but ultimately passes

From:
Leon Timmermans
Date:
October 23, 2013 21:12
Re: [perl #120314] t/re/fold_grind.t spews tons of "Attempt to freetemp prematurely" warnings on DEBUGGING but ultimately passes
Message ID:
CAHhgV8jbBG2rYyttC7PBuM1fm70cOyeBhfj62_VCS0LJWqgrdA@mail.gmail.com
On Wed, Oct 23, 2013 at 4:08 PM, bulk88 via RT <perlbug-followup@perl.org>wrote:

> A lack of knowledge of C89, since AFAIK, most P5Pers use GCC in C++ mode
> here, and if my C++ knowledge is correct, they will never see the bug.

I think the only platform that uses gcc in C++ mode is Strawberry Perl.
It's usually more like C99 ;-).

Leon