rt.perl.org maintenance 2013-10-23

From:
Kevin Falcone
Date:
October 23, 2013 17:48
Subject:
rt.perl.org maintenance 2013-10-23
Message ID:
20131023171155.GK2145@jibsheet.com
Hi

We're going to be taking rt.perl.org down tomorrow for some much
needed love and upgrading.  I'll be actively working from 1500 GMT for
at least 4 hours.  I've blogged about this here:
http://log.perl.org/2013/10/rtperlorg-maintenance-2013-10-24.html
and will post a new entry when maintenance starts and update when
we're done.

Once the work is finished, I'll ask you to please report issues to the
normal perlbug-admin address specified on rt.perl.org so several of us
can keep track of things.

-kevin