[perl #120314] t/re/fold_grind.t spews tons of "Attempt to free temp prematurely" warnings on DEBUGGING but ultimately passes

From:
bulk88 via RT
Date:
October 22, 2013 22:48
Subject:
[perl #120314] t/re/fold_grind.t spews tons of "Attempt to free temp prematurely" warnings on DEBUGGING but ultimately passes
Message ID:
rt-3.6.HEAD-26210-1382482104-1164.120314-15-0@perl.org
On Tue Oct 22 15:02:49 2013, bulk88 wrote:
> This is a bug report for perl from bulk88@hotmail.com,
> generated with the help of perlbug 1.39 running under perl 5.19.6.

> [Please describe your issue here]
>
> I dont think I've ever seen this before, but I almost never make
> DEBUGGING builds. I am also using a compiler I haven't used before,
> VC6.

This isn't VC6 specific. I also got the same results from fold_grind.t
on VC 2008 DEBUGGING Perl.

bulk88 ~ bulk88 at hotmail.com

---
via perlbug:  queue: perl5 status: new