Re: the GitHub perl mirror

From:
Tim Jenness
Date:
October 14, 2013 21:33
Re: the GitHub perl mirror
Message ID:
CA+G92Rdfgbe1igLJPNX_v_6xoNNrkb2ipq_tCMY1Npi7dFJCVA@mail.gmail.com
So I see that github have pulled their mirror repository but p5p doesn't
yet have a released git repository to attach to. Is there a timeline for
perl5-test becoming perl5? Or should I repoint my URLs to the perl5-test
repo for the time being? (I have a large repository on github -
https://github.com/Starlink/starlink -- that has perl5 as a submodule and
this is now broken [yes, I could have pointed the submodule at perl.org but
I pointed it to the github mirror so that the entire check out would just
rely on github URLs])

--
Tim Jenness