Re: Test-Harness and TAP-Harness in perl5 distribution

From:
Steve Hay
Date:
October 13, 2013 14:47
Re: Test-Harness and TAP-Harness in perl5 distribution
Message ID:
CADED=K7jzBG7djJ5ndwdHfFOfhYjnEy9gXYGq88sMvdeudTbJg@mail.gmail.com
On 13 October 2013 00:06, Karl Williamson <public@khwilliamson.com> wrote:
> I downloaded version 3.29 of Test::Harness from CPAN.  There are two files
> in it which have the pod name "Test::Harness".   That is a bug in it.  The
> reason this cropped up now is that Beyond.pod did not have a NAME section at
> all until 3.29.  I submitted a bug report [rt.cpan.org #89426].
>
> There still is a problem in podcheck that this uncovered, and I will be
> looking into that.

Apologies for not chipping in on this thread sooner. I already found
the duplicate NAME issue right after the Test-Harness upgrade and
mentioned it in commit dc40fc0fbd but never got round to logging an
rt.cpan.org ticket on Friday and then couldn't access the site (or
various other cpan/perl sites) yesterday, so thanks for picking that
up.