Re: [perl #114498] List slice *sometimes* ignores undefined items

From:
Aristotle Pagaltzis
Date:
October 10, 2013 05:36
Re: [perl #114498] List slice *sometimes* ignores undefined items
Message ID:
20131010053602.GA1321@fernweh.plasmasturm.org
* Father Chrysostomos via RT <perlbug-followup@perl.org> [2012-09-19 19:00]:
> Would you be willing to write a doc patch?

Sorry it took so long to get around to this. In the 2 weeks you needed
to produce a patch, the details of the matter slipped my mind entirely,
and going back over a long thread to refamiliarise myself with something
half-remembered is dreadful work to me, so in the end I only got back to
it once I lost all recollection of the matter and could read it afresh.

How’s the attached look to you? John?

--
*AUTOLOAD=*_;sub _{s/..([^:]*)$/()[print$1,(",$\/"," ")[defined wantarray]]/e;$_}
&Just->another->Perl->hack;