Re: the GitHub perl mirror

From:
Dennis Kaarsemaker
Date:
October 9, 2013 19:49
Re: the GitHub perl mirror
Message ID:
1381348156.3507.6.camel@localhost
On wo, 2013-10-09 at 16:26 +0200, Dennis Kaarsemaker wrote:
> We have 2 broken commits in the maint-5.004 branch

Both 13b7973 and d958e86 list two people in the author field, and some
git versions (including the one used by github) choke on this.

Latest git seems to handle it just fine, including accepting pushes. So
I'm no longer suggesting rewriting the commits, but I'll have the sync
thing ignore this branch until github moves to a newer version of git.

--
Dennis Kaarsemaker, Systems Architect
Booking.com