Re: Can we "won't fix" bug reports for deprecated features?

From:
Aristotle Pagaltzis
Date:
October 7, 2013 22:34
Re: Can we "won't fix" bug reports for deprecated features?
Message ID:
20131007223415.GA17824@fernweh.plasmasturm.org
* Nicholas Clark <nick@ccl4.org> [2013-10-07 22:00]:
> It's bothering me that this opens up the possibility of duplicate
> reports. It's also the case that even things that we're going to
> remove are still genuine bugs, and so even though we're not actively
> investigating them, we might still fix them because of fixing some
> other bug.

(And then sometimes there is the case that the very feature itself is
a bug, making it impossible to draw a line between its behaviour which
is buggy and that which is correct…)