Re: postfix dereference docs

From:
Father Chrysostomos
Date:
October 6, 2013 13:18
Re: postfix dereference docs
Message ID:
20131006131828.20667.qmail@lists-nntp.develooper.com
Ricardo Signes wrote:
> I have rebased, merged, smoked, and pushed.  Thank you very much for your work
> on this.  I really am very excited about it!

Thank you.

Two more things:

• perldelta still says $gref->&*;
• It implies that hash slices (with @) do not interpolate.

And a minor quibble:

Postfix dereference should work in all circumstances where block
(circumfix) dereference worked, and should be entirely equivalent.

(from perlref)

In ${ my $x } the $x does not outlive the block.  (my $x)->$* should
work differently, though I don’t remember whether I tested that.