[perl #120093] Fixing issues listed in known_pod_issues.dat

From:
James E Keenan via RT
Date:
October 5, 2013 02:11
Subject:
[perl #120093] Fixing issues listed in known_pod_issues.dat
Message ID:
rt-3.6.HEAD-26210-1380939103-1054.120093-15-0@perl.org
On Thu Oct 03 10:23:28 2013, gideon wrote:
> Subject: Fixing issues reported in known_pod_issues.dat
> To: perlbug@perl.org
>

> This is a bug report for perl from gideon@cpan.org,
> generated with the help of perlbug 1.39 running under perl 5.12.4.

> [Please describe your issue here]
>
> This is my first contribution to perl :)
>
> As per the todo.pod I've gone through issues in known_pod_issues.dat
> and
> fixed all issues (27 in all) for perlembed.pod
>
> Most of these had to do with extra spaces in verbatim sections. Some
> had to
> do with long code lines, which I broke with a slash.
>
> I've attached a patch in the attached commit. This patch only fixes
> perlembed.pod all in all, I plan to send fixes for each pod as a
> separate
> patch.

Applied with some touch-ups and addition of contributor's name to
AUTHORS in commit 5e6bcc013e2f55d2b3f79500ff90cb9cde5bea39.

Thank you very much.
Jim Keenan

---
via perlbug:  queue: perl5 status: new