[perl #118305] dtrace sub-entry probe against lexical sub segfaults

From:
James E Keenan via RT
Date:
October 3, 2013 01:34
Subject:
[perl #118305] dtrace sub-entry probe against lexical sub segfaults
Message ID:
rt-3.6.HEAD-31239-1380764048-900.118305-15-0@perl.org
On Fri Jun 21 12:55:56 2013, rjbs wrote:
> Thanks.  I had been holding off until I tried writing tests, but I'm
> happy to see it applied, too.

May I dissent?

It seems that whatever test we write will require 'skip unless dtrace
present'.  Whoever writes the test will need to know about dtrace (which
I do not).  My hunch is that if we don't find someone to write the tests
*now*, it will never get done!

Thank you very much.
Jim Keenan

---