Re: Goodbye to the 3b1

From:
Kurt Starsinic
Date:
October 1, 2013 14:27
Re: Goodbye to the 3b1
Message ID:
CAEpMX1aNcE1QT6FRkh80PmJ1K6osuhzdR6tKrG7=OWwqqrk=cQ@mail.gmail.com
*sniff* I used to have a ("Unix PC" branded) 3b1--with an 80MB (Fuji Wren,
IIRC) external hard drive (oh, the hackery to get the controller working
with a drive that size)! It was the very first UNIX machine that I owned
outright.

RIP, SVr2+BSDish-Frankenpatches, TAM,
UNIX-installed-from-a-shoebox-full-of-floppies . . . .