[perl #120047] perl should enable "$_" for use before calling subs

From:
Linda Walsh via RT
Date:
September 30, 2013 17:05
Subject:
[perl #120047] perl should enable "$_" for use before calling subs
Message ID:
rt-3.6.HEAD-31239-1380560730-908.120047-15-0@perl.org
On Sun Sep 29 23:48:57 2013, LAWalsh wrote:
> At least I try to file bugs against things I find wrong in perl instead
> of bragging about how poorly everything is without trying to do
> something about it.  You are giving no input, and your opinion is
> weighted by the amount of input you give =>0.  Given your input, now I
> know I am doing something right.
----
Given your recent filings, I retract the above and sincerely thank you.

---
via perlbug:  queue: perl5 status: rejected