[perl #119089] Shared references (threads::shared) disappear on sub return

From:
Jerry D. Hedden via RT
Date:
September 30, 2013 15:43
Subject:
[perl #119089] Shared references (threads::shared) disappear on sub return
Message ID:
rt-3.6.HEAD-31239-1380555783-544.119089-15-0@perl.org
On Sat Sep 14 16:09:05 2013, dom wrote:
> Aha. Thanks for the hint! I've updated the patch and the this now
> builds and tests okay against 5.14.2-21:
>
> http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?
p=perl/perl.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/bug-
> 718438
>
> And the original test case from the reporter on the Debian bug now
> succeeds.
It appears that this bug can be resolved.

---
via perlbug:  queue: perl5 status: open